'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Blogger issue: maximum following

Hey guys :), just a quick post for today. Blogger has told me twice that I cannot follow more than 300 blogs at a time. I'm really unamused by this and hate having to pick and chose blogs to unfollow :(. I was wondering if you guys knew if there was anyway to follow more without hitting this issue?

Thankssss :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. You can probably subscribe to some of them via email?? That could be one work-around. And that sucks that Blogger puts a limit on how many blogs you follow... also, sort of counter-intuitive for them, I would think. Good luck, and I hope you don't have to unfollow anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed this too. When does the message come up about it? If I follow a blog on GFC from their blog it works but if I copy and paste the blog into the add section on the blogger homepage it tells me it's full. So try adding them from their blogs? It is such a pain I know!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).