'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 16 November 2012

Feature & Follow #11


So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: Bookworm8921 & Reach for the Books


Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?

Ohh, so many choices! I think from the films I've seen recently it would have to be Total Recall. It was an amazing film and if it was a book, it'd be right up my street! 

xxx


6 comments:

  1. I loved that movie too, it would definitely make a great book :)
    I just found your blog through the Blog Hop, so hello from a new follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Never saw that movie. Either version, since the newest one is a remake!

    I wonder if they did make that into a book. There are movie adaptation books. They aren't always the same as the movie! I read Van Helsing after seeing the movie and it was different in that there were little extra scenes and whatnot!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen it, but sounds like it could be fun! :) New follower:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/11/follow-me-friday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have ever seen that movie? I'm not really sure what movie I'd choose but great question!

    I just started following you and hope you can come by my blog and maybe follow back as well? I am doing my first book cover reveal next week and hope you can maybe stop by and check it out!

    www.themakeupmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen other Ahnold movies on here. I like the original better than the remake. I'm still hopping. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).