'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Showcase Sunday #15

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I've been buying a bit this week so should be a full post! Also, I looooove Vicki's new button for Halloween :).


Books
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) The Selection (The Selection, #1) Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Legend (Legend, #1) The Pledge

Net Galley
Cleopatra Ascending Dark Dealings Scent of Magic (Healer, #2) Summer of the Mariposas Revealing Eden (Save the Pearls, #1) 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Anna! That was a really really awesome read! I still need to read the second one as well! And I looooved Scent of Magic! Just finished that this past week and it was wicked awesome! Actually "wicked" and "awesome" are very good words to describe that one!

    Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee amazing books this week! I think I'll be buying Legend soon and maybe checking out a few of the others too to possibly buy! Great books of netgalley too :)

    Enjoy!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/showcase-sunday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks for using the Halloween button! And what a fab haul you have! The Selection and The Pledge! Both of these are on my wishlist. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).