'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Showcase Sunday #14 & 200 Followers!! :)


Before I begin with my Showcase Sunday I just want to say a maaaassive thank you to all of you, my wonderful followers for helping my break 200! I will work on another giveaway (as well as my Delirium one) to give something back to you guys :). Thank you so much, you're all amazing!



It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. My requesting finger has been itching this week so I have many lovelies to show off :). 


Books
The Innocent Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker, #1) The Spirit Thief (The Legend of Eli Monpress, #1) The Routledge Companion to Feminism and Postfeminism

Kindle
The Dream Slayer (The Dreamer Slayer Series, #1)

Net Galley
Waking the Moon The Specimen Trinity Heart of the Dragon's Realm Courting Trouble (Bustlepunk Chronicles, #2) The Reluctant Amazon Cold Light (After Trilogy, #2) Alternity Crewel (Crewel World, #1)  

So that's what I've got so far this week! Also, did anyone see Felix fall from what was basically space?! How AMAZING is that - a million man points to you, sir.

xxx



3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice assortment!! Quite a few of these are new to me but I did see some of them at Netgalley! Hope you enjoy!!

    And congrats on the 200 followers! Yay for you!! Hope you have many more hundreds to come!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200 Followers yay! :) Well done m'love!
    I have quite a few of these book! Amazing haul you had so many this week!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 200 followers. An amazing haul this week..hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).