'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 5 October 2012

Feature & Follow #8

So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: Angela's Anxious Life & Book Liaison


Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


It started off that I just wanted to talk books with other book lovers and to also expand my reviewing skills. I desperately want to get into publishing as agent/editor, either are my dream jobs. As any reader, I'd love to be granted the talent to put together a mind blowing novel but as of yet this inspirational idea has yet to hit me. Who knows what the future holds, I am only 21 :).

xxx

11 comments:

  1. Nice! I say go for the agent job, then you could represent me! ;) I want to be published and am stuck in the rut of rejections. It's especially tough since paranormal is so hard.

    But my blog is for the same purpose! To gush about paranormal reads with other booklovers!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my FF Post! That's so cool you want to be an agent, sounds like an amazing job! New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Laugh* I hate the editing process! I think being an editor is like teaching--you have to have a calling for it. :)

    MA Church
    http://machurch00.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Working in a publishing environment sounds super fun! Good luck love!

    new follower and here's my FF for the week!

    Kate @ KISSKITKATEY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if I could do editing but I tend to notice the mistakes when reading. Thanks for stopping by, following back

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope one day you get a fabulous idea and then write a book! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I'd love to get into publishing. I wish I'd thought of it when I was younger.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't even know how to get started as an Agent. That would be a very cool job...everyone would be dying to talk to you all the time, LOL. Thanks for hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower!

    Hope you get to do what you want to do :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by my FF! I wish you luck in the future.. I love that you dream big!
    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being a publishing agent would be so awesome! Keep at it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Returning the follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).