'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

WWW Wednesday #10 / Waiting on Wednesday #8


Wednesday's meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading, a meme which I'm actively taking part in in which we show off the books we've read, we're reading and going to read :).
The rules are simple. All that has to be done is to answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)
What are you currently reading?

Divergent (Divergent #1)The third and final book in the trilogy. I've been sat on the second chapter for a week now... not liking it!





What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. Wow, what a book. I absolutely loved it and cannot wait to get my hands on the next one! Eeeeesh, woman has some serious skills, lol! Amazing, amazing, amazing.

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
  

What do you think you'll read next?

 It'll be a toss up between Maze Runner and Divergent. I've had Roth's book for awhile and recently bought Maze Runner so it's going to be difficult to decide which one!





-x-

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on :). My choice this week is:


Laini Taylor- Days of Blood and Starlight


Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she’ll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

I adored the first one and cannot wait for the next!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Never did read this series!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to drag out my copy of Divergent ASAP and read it.

    And I need to read the first book The Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

    Great pick.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).