'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

My blog button aaaand Facebook page :)

I've finally made myself a blog button! Feeling really pleased with myself. It's so nice to be getting used to html and photoshop. It's really basic but I love it. Heeeere it is:

Blog button

Love, love, love it. I have to give credit where it's due though. I googled the pictures and then played around with two images to create it. The image of the beautiful forest is completely credited to  http://thoosah.deviantart.com/art/ and the silhouette of the girl is http://weheartit.com/klarihkardashian . So happy with it! :)

I kept myself occupied last night because I've also set up a Facebook page as well :). It's looking a bit lonely so I'd appreciate some company guys :).
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great image - good job! Very atmospheric. :) I'm a sucker for forests, so I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome button, I will add it to my blog's I stalk and i liked your facebook page!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).