'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 7 September 2012

Feature & Follow #5

So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.
                         Featured Blogs: Books with Bite & Fantasy Book Chick


A Hidden Fire (Elemental Mysteries Book #1)Q: What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?

I'm currently reading A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter. My opinon at the moment isn't all that great of the book. Half way through and it just doesn't seem right. I suppose you can't enjoy all Kindle freebies!







xxx


9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your book isn't turning out to be that good.

    New follower via GFC. Love your blog layout!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you don't like it so much. Good thing it was just a freebie! :)

    Visit my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find a book soon that you love! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when you just can't get into a book. It really is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read her,
    followed you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of that one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't head of this one, but what a bummer that you're not diggin' it.. Following you back!

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I'm a new follower, via Feature and Follow. My FF post can be found here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/feature-follow-1.html =)
    Hope the book gets better!
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here!
    I've never heard of this book before!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).