'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Absentee Blogger!

This past fortnight I've been pretty awful in keeping up with my blogging. I've finally moved back down to University and my course begins tomorrow! So as you can imagine, it has been pretty hectic getting everything sorted.

The week began with a mini breakdown. I went through a massive 'omg-what-if-I'm-not-good-enough-for-postgraduate-level', it was horrendous! After this though, there was a welcome reception put on by the English department where myself, my other course mates and lectures sorted out the remaining bits and bobs and got to know each other over a few glasses of wine and pretzels so that has 100% put me at ease! Fiiieeew.

I've spent today researching Dissertation topics and getting started on some Neo-Victorian studying so we are officially on a roll! Unfortunately, this means that my blogging will be taking a bit of a back seat although I will try my hardest to keep up with it all. It will be a welcome break from studying I'm sure!

As you can all understand, non course book reviews are currently on hold until Sept. 2013. One or two may creep up but am making no promises.

Hope everything is going OK with all of you lovely bloggers!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).