'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

WWW Wednesday!


Wednesday's meme is hosted over at Should Be Reading, this is my second time participating in it and I really enjoyed it last week!

The rules are simple. All that has to be done is to answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Crashing Eden
 What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Crashing Eden by Michael Sussman. It's a book which I was approached to review and I have to say I am really enjoying it! If the ending is as good as what it has been so far it may well end up with a 4/5*/4.5/5* rating! It's a book with a whole new twist on the Eden concept. It's nice light, easy reading and really enjoyable. It's really amusing in parts and I honestly love the protagonist, Joss. Review to be published soon! :)





Morrigan's Cross (Circle Trilogy, #1)What did you recently finish?  
I recently finished reading Nora Roberts Morrigan's Cross. It was a book which I accepted as part of a challenge on Goodreads, and I have to admit I was really unsure of it at the beginning. It took a bit of getting into but once I was into it, that was it! I'm looking forward to reading the second book within the trilogy. You can find a link to my review of the book here.







The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide
What do you think you'll read next?

 Even though I have a fair few reviews to catch up on, I am without a doubt reading J. R. Ward's The Blackdagger Brotherhood: An Insiders Guide next. I've waited so long to read this book and managed to snap it up for just 49pence last week! Bargain! The only reason I had been putting off buying it was because I couldn't seem to find it much cheaper than £7 and have a thing about spending over £5 on books. Cheap I know but it gets me more books in the long run! So I'm very much looking forward to reading this book :).

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).