'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on! :) This is my first time participating in this meme, so here we go:

J R Ward - Rapture


Rapture (The Fallen Angels, #4)  Mels Carmichael, reporter for the Caldwell Courier Journal, gets the shock of her life when a man stumbles in front of her car outside the local cemetery. After the accident, his amnesia is just the kind of mystery she likes to solve, but she soon discovers they're over their heads with his past. Over their heads with passion, too ...As shadows walk the line between reality and another realm, and her lover's memory begins to come back, the two of them learn that nothing is truly dead and buried. Especially when you're trapped in a no-holds-barred war between angels and demons. With a soul on the line, and Mels's heart at risk, what in heaven - or in hell - will it take to save them both?

After reporter Mels Carmichael hits a disheveled man with her car
outside the local cemetery, she pays a visit to the stranger in the hospital. The only thing he remembers of his past is seeing a name written on a headstone: that of Jim Heron—a fallen angel charged with rescuing souls from the seven deadly sins. Now, as Mels struggles to help this mysterious stranger rediscover himself, Heron himself returns to prepare for a battle between good and evil.
Publication date: 25/09/2012

How amazing does this book sound!? I'm a massive fan of J. R. Ward and cannot get enough of her writing. I devoured the previous three books in her The Fallen Angels trilogy and cannot wait for this book to come out! I'm pretty positive the WARDen will be featured in next weeks W.o.W as well! 

xxx

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this either!! Great pick!! I'm also a huge fan of J.R. Ward..so I see where your excitement is coming from!! Great pick this week! :D Thanks for sharing and stopping by My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly, Thanks for visiting today :D I'm so ashamed, that I never read her books before. I do plan on doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really interesting!!! I think I'm definitely going to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my : Waiting on Wednesday post. Also I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard this author is realllly amazing! Must check her work out! Awesome pic! Thanks for sharing luv! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late stop by, my laptop was home whilst I stayed at my nans. Another J.R. Ward book?! Whoooo! I've only read the first of the Fallen Angels series, but I am a HUGE fan and I can always deal with more J.R. Ward because I guarantee that I will love her books. I save them for when I'm feeling down, so then I can go and read them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).