'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Showcase Sunday :)


It's the time of the week again where we all get to show off our lovely book buys! Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, so here are all the goodies I've treated myself with this week:



Books:

A Dance with Dragons: After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5, part 2)  Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)  The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) 



NetGalley:

At the Edge of Waking  The Pack: Retribution  Shakespeare on Toast  Paladins of Shannara: Allanon's Quest 

Kindle:

Assassin's Creed: Renaissance (Assassin's Creed, #1)

So that's this weeks lot! :)
xxx

6 comments:

  1. My bro has all of the Assasin's Creed books in paperback.I've got to start reading them,since I LOVED the video games! XD
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Nobonita@Daydreaming Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Immortal Rules was great and I've heard fantastic things about Martin's novels, so I definitely want to start those! Happy Reading! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Immortal Rules was fantastic. I loved it.

    Oh dear. You read Fifty Shades? :L

    Looks like a great week in books.

    Livvy @Nerdy Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always said you can't complain about a book until you've read it, so that's what I'm doing :) if you ignore all of the smut and lack of a wide vocabulary the past of Christian Grey is interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked The Immortal Rules, and I just started Game of Thrones. I hope you enjoy all of them, and thanks for stopping by at my blog! (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The Immortal Rules a while ago but I still need to read it! :) I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).