'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 23 August 2012

Kelley Armstrong, you strike again! :D

So, I casually log onto my Twitter account and come face-to-screen with this awwwwesome tweet from Ms. Armstrong herself:


13 (Women of the Otherworld, #13)How amazingly awesomely fantastic is this?!?! Arrghhhhh I'm so excited and just praying that it makes it across the pond to the good ole UK! I was not ready to say goodbye to the Otherworld series and now I don't have to! Unbelievably excited. All that needs to be done now is the release of Nadia Stafford 3, her new series and I can die an ecstatic woman! What do you guys think?!? Gaaah so excited!

And, another piece of Kelley Armstrong related news, my copy of 13 arrived today :D. It was bought from Ebay and has arrived in perfect condition. So unbelievably pleased with it! :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Haven't actually read those but they're on my list. I'll keep an eye out for them. It's always fun to see our favorite books come to life on the screen (big or small)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah! Thanks for the follow and returning the favor. Hope that you still get to pop in even though you can't join in the challenge. Maybe next year? We might keep the same one or think of something else crazy to do.

    I had to comment on this because I'm so excited about it and hope that we get to see it in the US.

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).