'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 17 August 2012

Feature and Follow #2


So here's Fridays meme: Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.

                         Featured Blogs: Ed and Ems Reviews & The Book Reaper

The question:

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.


I have to be honest, any blog which is successful in retaining its followers, gaining more and also keeping in contact with the majority amazes me. I am pretty new to blogging and find that it is incredibly difficult to keep up with the goings on of everyone but I love reading everyone's reviews/ life posts. 365 Books a Year I find amazing, so many books and such a lovely blog! I often read and chuckle at Nerdy Book Reviews - I love her blog! If I can achieve blogs as successful and lovely as these then I will be a very happy lady :).

xxx

13 comments:

  1. I also have such respect for bloggers who are good at networking! It's so much work at times and they do it with such grace! I'm a new follower! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answer :D **Old Follower**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I totally agree with you, it is a great accomplishment to not only gain followers but retain the ones you have also! I'm still working on the art of mastering networking myself!

    New follower via Linky.

    Have a great weekend.
    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
    http://shelfaddiction.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! I'll check out your recommendations! New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, everyone who stick with it is inspiring :-)
    New follower on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer!

    Old follower hopping through.

    Here's mine:
    Ensconced in YA FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of newbie book bloggers are popping up this year! I started mine in 09, and I have learned so much from so many bloggers! It's hard to mention them all!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I follow you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Leah, for choosing my blog. It really made my day. I'm still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! Awesome picks!

    Returning the follow ^_^

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've discovered so many new blogs today! Thanks for sharing and following back!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome answer. I enjoy going around blogs and reading different reviews as well.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-817.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I followed back for both methods. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).