'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 10 August 2012

Feature and Follow #1

So I've found another new meme to take part in, Feature and Follow hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The aim of the blog is to gain new followers! :)

How to participate:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

What sets this Hop apart from others, is the Feature. Each week they will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow the Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.

                         Featured Blog: The Bookshelf Review

Question:

What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?

Errrm, I'm not too sure to be honest. I've only had this blog for just over two months so I'm still in the learning process, though I do wish that I knew how to make my own blogger template. This one from Lee-Lou blogs is lovely :).

If you are a new follower, please let me know so that I can follow you back :)
 
xxx

21 comments:

  1. Hey Leah! I agree, I wish I was more talented in HTML/CSS. It would be so much more helpful D: Haha! Thanks for stopping by my blog <3 Hope you're fridays going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I've only had my blog for a little less than three months so it's hard to say. So far, I wouldn't change a thing! It's been so much fun!

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog design is lovely! Thanks for stopping by my FF post! I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of followers for 2 months! You must be doing something right. (: Lovely to meet you! New follower.

    C.J.
    http://cjlistro.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-mandee-compelled-by-words.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is lovely Leah, I am new to blogging too :D **New Follower via GFC**
    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could make my own templates too- love your blog name by the way. It's adorable! I'm a new GFC Follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree! I wish I knew more about creating my own templates. Thanks for stopping by my FF today. Following you back via Linky. ~Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to make a design, especially when trying to think of a definite theme. I wish I could take some classes now. New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer. I would love to have a great template on my blog too. New GFC and Twitter Follower =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks pretty good for a 2 month old! I'd change quite a few things mainly because I never had a plan lol

    My follow friday! Please visit! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog looks great for it being pretty new.

    New follower on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just started a few weeks ago as well - looks like you're doing great so far! Great blog!

    New linky follower from the blog hop!
    http://thefictionconniption.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by and now following, too! Love your blog's design - its lovely :) Good luck with your Masters in English!

    Happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/08/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey!
    There is this software XHeader, which is free for a trial period and is available online. It is really helped me in designing my blog's template.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. New follower!(: I've just recently started blogging too! Just last week I think!(:

    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your theme is lovely : ) New follower via GFC and Linky. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Leah, Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower. Very cute blog you have. Good luck with it and very nice to meet you.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog looks very nice for being new. Making templates is fun but a lot of work too, getting all the colors and things right.

    ReplyDelete
  19. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pix....please visit /follow me at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    I love meeting new reader/bloggers!
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your layout :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, and sorry I'm a bit late in responding; busy weekend! I'm following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’m now following your blog! Here’s my link:

    http://www.grantmorris.net/2012/08/blog-post.html

    Grant

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).