'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Monday, 30 July 2012

Yaay, the big five-oh! :D

I logged on this morning to the awesome surprise that I have reached 50 followers! Awww, thank you! You're all amazing :). I feel so flattered that anyone actually wants to read the stuff I post so this is just awesome! God, I need to invest in a thesaurus myself. Everything is either 'amazing' or 'awesome' lol! Excited, excited, excited :D.

I've been thinking that I would love to try and make my own blogger templates so that it's more personal but I haven't a clue on how to start! Still completely new to this HTML stuff, I can do the basics but that's about it. May have to just leave it the pros - the stuff over at Leelou blogs is beautiful.

Only a short update for now to show off the excitement and gratitude for my wonderful followers! Yay :D

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Was I the fiftieth follower? I don't know. (: I need a thesaurus too! Those things are so thick though, they would not be good to carry around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).