'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 29 July 2012

Versatile Blogger Award :)

I have been nominated by the lovely Livvy over at Nerdy Book Reviews for the Versatile Blogger Award and am sooo pleased :). It's my second award in a few weeks and it's so amazing! Thank you, Livvy :).  

The rules of this award are simple:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
5. Let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated.

 7 Facts about me:
  • I am far too excited for the film 'Brave' to some out in the cinema.
  • If something is the colour teal, chances are I'll buy it.
  • I once dreamt of owning my own photography shop.
  • My boyfriend has dreadlocks - they're amazing!
  • You will never catch me without a book/ Kindle.
  • In the past I've broken my wrist and chipped a tooth, gravity is not my friend.
  • I reeeeally hate Metallica despite loving that 'type' of music - I know, I know, don't hate me :(.


I Nominate:
  1. You Can Only Write So Much
  2. 17
  3. Blushing Smiley Nails
  4. A Palace of Books
  5. A Solitary Passion
  6. Bella Harte Books
  7. Chocolate Coated Reviews
  8. Folio Road
  9. It's All About the Books
  10. Magical Manuscripts
  11. Sir Readalot
  12. The Random Ranterer
  13. Train of Thoughts
  14. Zowee's Bookshelf
  15. Sitting With a Book
So here's the lovely blogs I've nominated :).
xxx

P.S. Sorry if you've been previously nominated!

5 comments:

  1. You wanted to make a photograph shop! Cool! Is that dream still there?

    Thanks for the nominate! But I've already been nominated. It's okay, I'm glad you nominated me, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah! Congratulations. I actually nominated you for this award as well! Let's celebrate! :D

    You can find the post here http://www.mybookandmycoffee.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html ..

    I'm Ara, by the way. New follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delaney - It's not a dream any more, my new dream now is to become a literary agent! :)

    Ara - Thank you soooo much :D congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award Leah! I'll be writing a post for "accepting" it tonight. BTW, I have the same color affinity, except mine for that deep hunter green. :) I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).