'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Saturday, 1 March 2014

Margaret Atwood Reading Challenge


Refreshing this challenge a little - this is something I set myself to do in my very first few months of blogging but seems to have slipped away from my attention. I plan on working my way through Atwood's books in their entirety. I've read very few so far and plan to work on this a.s.a.p. Feel free to join in if you wish to read more Atwood :). I think I'll go back over the others and write up reviews for them at some point too! 

So, here is a list of the books:

Novels
§  The Edible Woman 
§  Surfacing 
§  Lady Oracle 
§  Life Before Man 
§  Bodily Harm 
§  The Handmaid's Tale    4/5*
§  Cat's Eye
§  The Robber Bride 
§  Alias Grace 
§  The Blind Assassin 
§  Oryx and Crake 
§  The Penelopiad   4/5*
§  The Year of the Flood 

Short fiction collections
§  Dancing Girls 
§  Murder in the Dark
§  Bluebeard's Egg
§  Wilderness Tips 
§  Good Bones 
§  Good Bones and Simple Murders 
§  The Labrador Fiasco 
§  The Tent 
§  Moral Disorder 

E-books
§  I'm Starved For You   4/5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).