'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Success!

FINALLY, I have found an outfit to wear for my brothers wedding. A very productive day with me finding a lovely dress and wedges and the boyfriend buying himself a posh suit in a sale! All that's needed now is a bag and blazer and it's done. Thank God for that :).

For the challenge on Goodreads I've been offered two books to read, both which sound OK so going to attempt both and write up reviews!  They aren't exactly what I usually read with what seems to be a fair bit of eroticism but I'll give it a go. Neither of them are authors I've come across before so who knows :). Give myself a fortnight to read them, should finish off A Discovery of Witches tonight. There is definitely something frustrating about this book but I'm not sure what!
                                   
                                                                 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).