'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

AARRGHH DEGREE! :D


I got my results today! Completing the most amazing three years at Swansea University with a 2nd class honours top division, a 2:1! Eeeeeek SO happy! It means I can now carry on to pursue a masters in English Literature. Been nerding out massively thinking of all the new research I can pursue with this masters course! Literally the best news ever. This, followed by my boyfriend getting offered a job interview and my sister passing into her final year of her college course has made it such an incredible day! Just gotta sort out the finance issues and it's DONE. SOOO much relief!

I celebrated by heading into town and having a couple of drinks and food with my boyfriend and best friend. Lovely Lovely. On a more book related note, I am working on my review of Deborah Harkness' A Discovery of Witches and have just started reading JR Ward's Crave. As much as I adoooore my Kindle nothing beats curling up with a good ole paperback :). I also requested a few books to review on Goodreads so even more additions to my ever growing mound of books to be read this summer - celebrating the freedom to read my books before having to go back to university :).

Such a happy happy lady today!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).